Saturday, September 06, 2008

registering

so i just wanted to let everybody know that registering went really good. I am now a fulltime student at athens tech. it feels GREAT!! and i am sp excited. i am taking one online class and two at the school. apparently the classes that i am taking for my degree are only offered at certain times of the year. so this means that instead of starting off taking my core classes like normal people. i will start by taking classes that are in my program. so this quarter i am taking Human Growth and Develoment I, Intro. to Early Childhood Care and Education, and Health Safety and Nutrition. and i am also doing the work study program. this means that when i get done with classes at like 11:30 every day i will have to go to work at the school. it's going to be interesting to say the least. so i guess that's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great feeling that is! YAY for you!!